I love to work with my clients to collaborate on the creation of new paintings, with my signature style of oil painting, that can be seen throughout my website. The commission process ensures that you, the collector, are involved in many of the steps of creation. You bring the subject matter and the size of the painting, approve the sketches, and finally, approve the completed piece.
Here's how it works:
1. Send me your rough idea, images, and desired size of the painting
2. I will send a design/sketch for your approval.
3. I require a 50% down payment before I begin the work.
4. I will send photos of the painting in progress.
5. Once you are happy with the final creation, the other 50% of the payment is required and I will ship you your painting through a registered and insured mailing service.
To learn more, please contact me at email@example.com
Please include your name, a specific detailed description of what you wish to be painted, and an image if applicable. This is where we start.
Some examples of my commission work below:
Partha Sarathi 3 - for a client in North Carolina USA
Ram embraces Hanuman - for a client in South India
India Street scene - for a client in California USA
Krishna reveals His universal form - for a client in Saudi Arabia
Indian girl reaching for the waterlilies - for a client in Canada
Mother Yashoda runs after child Krishna - for a client in California